Innovative web-based research management, writing and collaboration tool. Create bibliographies from electronic databases such as EBSCOhost.
- - - - -
- - - - -
- APA STYLE - From the APA, Learning APA Syle with links to the Publication Manual and other helpful information to citing using the APA.
- CITATION HELP - A valuable guide to creating bibliographies. Information on web page citing and citing from online journal databases such as EBSCOhost and LexisNexis is displayed in major citation formats.
- GUIDE TO GRAMMAR & WRITING - Easy access to grammar rules, including tips on writing and citation.
- KNIGHTCITE - From Calvin College, a simple way to create citations using a menu-driven format.
- NUTS AND BOLTS OF COLLEGE WRITING - The online guide to the handbook published by Hackett.
- PURDUE ONLINE WRITING LAB (OWL) - Free resources for writing and creating projects.
- RESEARCH AND DOCUMENTATION ONLINE - Focuses on the four major citation styles, with examples.
- TURABIAN FORMAT - Simplier version of Chicago Style, Here is a concise guide to Turabian Style, including paper formatting.
- WRITING IN COLLEGE: A SHORT GUIDE TO COLLEGE WRITING - Guide to writing papers in the humanaities and social sciences.